Supermicro's new generation X11 SuperWorkstations are optimized for applications requiring powerful graphics capabilities including rendering, image processing, scientific and engineering tasks. The latest 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors provide high performance and response while Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory expands the memory footprint per processor. With rich multimedia features, these systems are also the perfect choice for digital entertainment.
Supermicro's server-grade SuperWorkstations support up to:
- 4TB DDR4-2933MHz memory in 16 DIMM slots
- 6 PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots for GPU/Coprocessor cards
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports.
- 7.1 HD audio, up to 8 USB ports
- 7+ year product life cycle*
- 205W CPU support for exceptional performance
Server-grade workstations for high-performance workloads
- Supermicro's SuperWorkstations are optimized for applications requiring powerful graphics capabilities
- Designs support the latest Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and DC Persistent Memory Modules
- Form Factors range from compact uniprocessor up to high-performance dual-processor systems supporting multiple GPUs
- Available server-grade features include hot-swap storage bays and redundant Titanium-level power supplies